Inside Sales Representative
About the Role
The Inside Sales Representative role is key to our customer acquisition goals. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers and understanding their needs. To be successful in this role, you will bring a high standard of service to delight customers, listen and communicate well and are systematic in managing.
- Understand and demonstrate the product to potential customers
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
- Understanding customer needs
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package with commissions
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever evolving startup.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.