Assistant Finance Manager
About the Role
The assistant finance manager role is a key role focused on supporting our mission. As the assistant finance manager you will report directly to the CFO and assist him on the overall strategy, fundraising and investor relations.
- Assisting to formulate fund raising strategy, go-to-market pricing strategy and various initiatives that require finance inputs
- Perform project-level margin analysis and provide recommendations
- Prepare project-level and company-level budget and the subsequent monitoring and reporting
- Preparation, monitor, and perform financial analysis and expenditure of the company.
- Timely and accurate monthly and annual financial and management reporting
- Effectively and efficiently work with bankers and all other relevant parties
- Monitor and manage cash flow, ensuring optimum cash level
- Formulate and enforce continuous improvement on financial and operations internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and communicate investors’ ad-hoc information request
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree (ACCA / ICAEW / CPA), Finance/Accountancy, or equivalent.
- Strong priority management skills
- Analytical, problem solver, and multitasker – with the ability to do highly unstructured work.
- Ensure that KPI and all tasks assigned and deliverables are completed as per the timeline; or earlier.
- Positive attitude, hardworking, trustworthy, and matured, and able to maintain confidentiality at all times. Protect the company’s information and interest at all times
- Have good leadership qualities coupled with leadership skills
- Maintain high standards of integrity, credibility, and ethics
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 years of accounting and finance related working experience
- Preferably with prior experience working with Big-4 accounting firm
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever evolving startup.
- Be part of the strategic decisionmaking process in guiding this startup to unlock the next level of growth.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.