About the Role
The project manager role is back-end support of our mission. As a project manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of moderate to complex projects to support the growth of our organization.
- Manage a portfolio of moderate to complex projects related to our workforce, including new technology or process, growth and adoption, experience transformation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solving business problems and effectively engaging stakeholders with enablement knowledge in operations and technology.
- Understand and support the KPIs, including the ability to do effective process analysis, report quality results, and work to drive ongoing improvements
- Responsible for developing new ideas and strategies to support key business drivers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Leads change management and communications initiatives related to the scaling and growth of the organization.
- Manage the project budget through regular finance tracking.
- Execute project governance and serve as the chair of both operational and strategic project review boards.
- Create project plans and schedules utilizing tasks, dependencies, and timeframes to support and track milestone delivery.
- Responsible for delivering high quality project reports to stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge and 5 years of experience with project management practices and tools
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities and influence the actions and decisions of others to bring focus to critical strategic issues or to gain support and commitment for shared project
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to manage own portfolio and delegate tasks as needed
- Ability to escalate complex issues with recommendations to project leadership is essential.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever evolving startup.
- Be part of the strategic decision making process in guiding this startup to unlock the next level of growth.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.