Field Sales Engineer Intern
About the Role
As a Field Sales intern, your role is to assist the front-liners of our mission. You will be helping in driving growth in market share, achieving sales targets, and growing your customer network.
- Assist the Field Sales Engineer in preparing sales proposals, contracts, and presentations.
- Help maintain accurate records of sales activities, client interactions, and follow-ups.
- Conduct on-site assessments to evaluate clients' current practices and gather data for designing and implementing green solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and advancements in renewable energy technologies to provide informed recommendations to clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful implementation and deployment of chosen solutions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions, proposals, and sales activities in the CRM system.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and workshops to showcase our green solutions and expand your network.
- Participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance your knowledge of sales techniques, advertising strategies, and industry trends.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering(any field) or Business.
- Enthusiasm for sales, advertising, and client interaction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package with commissions
- Working in an agile-driven environment with individuals from all walks of life.
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organisation and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever evolving startup.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.