About the Role
The Copywriter Intern will produce original text and material for a variety of platforms (web, video, social media, advertising) to drive growth and play a crucial part in scaling SOLS 24/7's programmes. The best Copywriter Intern will be quick learners with original ideas who can adjust in a hectic, team-based setting.
- Create unique content and edit it for a variety of marketing tools, including websites, social media, videos, and online advertisements.
- Assist in conducting high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in advertising or writing.
- High proficiency in English. Knowledge of Bahasa Melayu will be an advantage.
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to initiate and lead projects and campaigns.
- Excellent research skills.
- Able to teach oneself new skills.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life.
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.