Commercial Sales Engineer
About the Role
The Commercial Sales Manager role is a front-liner of our mission. As a Commercial Sales Manager, you will be driving growth in market share, achieving sales targets, and growing your customer network through B2B sales.
- Meeting with customers on site and learn to do technical site visit
- Providing B2B customers with information about the company equipment and solar system
- Build B2B sales pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing deals.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Be an advocate for customers, always by bringing your insights and knowledge to improve our offerings.
- Ensure optimal client engagement by proposing SOLS Energy’s value differentiator.
- Tracks sales metrics across the sales pipeline.
- Creating solar proposals, project timelines and any other required documentation for commercial and SME solar projects
- Project management of the commercial deals to ensure each department fulfills required responsibilities to carry out project
- Generates direct revenue to company by selling to B2B clients
- Creates new sales leads and potential business development opportunities to grow the company
- Establishes contact and maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, proposals, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Conducts presentations/ demo to customers and subsequently, develop consultative proposals based on customer's requirements;
- Cold call over the phone, email, and in person and ensure excellent after sales service and communication with customers
- Degree in Engineering/technical
- 2 years sales experience.
- Successful track record growing sales portfolio, consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in B2B sales
- Comfortable selling technical solutions.
- Background in Solar
- Able to break down technical information to convey value propositions regarding commercial solar.
- Creative and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- Able to advocate internally on behalf of users.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package including attractive commission scheme.
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career progress potential in an ever evolving hyper-growth startup
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.