Business Development Strategy
About the Role
We are hiring for a results-driven Strategic Partnership Manager who is passionate about renewable energy to drive short and long-term revenue growth through strategic partnerships within industrial, commercial and residential markets in Malaysia.
This role requires someone who is a good communicator, open-minded and team-spirited with a motivation to join a growing business and has the ability to close deals. Added value if you have an understanding and passion for the solar industry.
We also embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy. SOLS Energy is a licensed and registered renewable energy specialist operating in Malaysia. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a proud member of the South East Asia Renewable Energy People Assembly and an Impact Driven Enterprise Accredited by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre.
- Management of key partnership action plans while identifying new potential partners to grow the business
- Prepare and deliver compelling pitch materials that are tailored to potential partners to showcase pursuit of value proposition
- Manage executive level key contact with key potential partners including CEO/COO level meetings
- Work with senior leadership to develop and write concept, proposal and reports
- Lead customized complex negotiation with strategic partners
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive use growth and revenue
- Manage acknowledgement, reporting and stewardship for revenue contracts and partnership agreements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years of proven sales records and experience in the related field is required for this position
- High proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Working in an agile-driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever evolving startup.
- Be part of the strategic decision making process in guiding this startup to unlock the next level of growth.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.