Business Development Intern
About the Role
The Business Development Intern provides a major support to our mission. As a Business Development Intern, you will be responsible for providing support to the head of business development and business development executive in identifying and building relationships with potential strategic partners to grow SOLS Energy’s business channels and other necessary tasks.
- Providing support to the business development team in their daily tasks which highly focuses on Identify & build relationships with potential strategic partners.
- Carrying out market research to determine potential areas of growth for the business.
- Proficiency or adequate knowledge with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Required language(s): English.
- Good communicator, able to prospect and communicate at certain levels, from C-level corporate to decision-makers and support staff.
- You have successfully completed or currently obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- Adequate interpersonal skills and able to provide support to effectively network with partners.
- Good attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Solar PV residential space, and SOLS Energy’s multiple products, processes, and stakeholders.
- Communication: Good communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to learn on high-growth tech startups.
- Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Adequate knowledge in using CRM tools (E.g. Hubspot or Salesforce).
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
What's in it for me?
- Working in an agile-driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever-evolving startup.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.