Business Development & Fundraising
About the Role
We are hiring for a results-driven sales manager who is passionate about training and education to expand our client base. In addition this role will support the SOLS Foundation in their fundraising ambitions. Using a strategic sales approach, this role will actively implement strategies to generate short and long term revenue within Malaysia.
The incumbent will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, to work with marketing, crafting sales/lead generation plans and justifying those plans to upper management. This role requires someone who is a good communicator, open-minded and team-spirited with a motivation to join a growing business and has the ability to close deals.
We also embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education. SOLS Smart is an HRDCorp training supplier operating throughout Malaysia.
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to existing corporate partnership client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships through constant engagement
- Maintain accurate partnership client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with SOLS Create to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Implementing strategies with existing accounts to maximize participation of existing corporate employee programs
- Working with marcoms team to develop new marketing materials and marketing timeline with new/existing accounts
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Reporting to corporate partners on existing project progress and deliverables
- To meet monthly lead generation targets using strategic methods.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of proven account management and experience in the related field is required for this position.
- High proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others.
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What's in it for me?
- Career progress potential in an ever evolving hyper-growth startup.
- Working in an agile driven environment with individuals from all walks of life.
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.