Business Development Executive
About the Role
The Business Development Executive is a front-end support of our mission. As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with potential strategic partners to grow SOLS Energy’s business channels.
- Identify & build relationships with potential strategic partners.
- Experienced in selling to corporate customers and direct consumer sales would be an advantage.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Required language(s): English.
- Confident and capable communicator, able to prospect and communicate at all levels, from C-level corporate to decision-makers and support staff.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-up
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to effectively network with partners.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn quickly about the Solar PV residential space, and SOLS Energy’s multiple products, processes, and stakeholders.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a high-growth tech startup.
- Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in using CRM tools (E.g. Hubspot or Salesforce).
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
What's in it for me?
- Working in an agile-driven environment with individuals from all walks of life
- Being a part of a #madetoimpact organization and knowing that every aspect of work you do helps to support the B40 communities across Malaysia.
- Career growth potential in an ever-evolving startup.
About our Company
SOLS Energy is a #madetoimpact organization. We believe in creating a sustainable future with the power of the sun at our backs. We are a leading solar energy provider in Malaysia on a mission to equip homes with the latest in solar technology helping people save money while saving the planet. We are a Petronas backed venture which has grown considerably over the past 3 years and are now charting the next stage of our growth. SOLS Energy also runs the first Solar Academy in Malaysia that offers technical skills in the solar industry and personal development training programs to local youth.