We are looking for a wireman to handle all wiring tasks on site as well as acquisition and product placement.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Must have PW4 certificate
- Prefered experience in site supervision / project management
- Driving License B2 (minimum)
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Knowledge in AC & DC
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English (essential) & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, functioning panels with excellent finishing work.
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Be always present on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and installers to ensure good coordination to meet deadlines