With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS Energy, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The photographer will work for the SOLS Energy Communications Department, with a large focus on shooting, editing photos of our various projects nationwide. Other tasks will include internal communication, planning and executing communication campaigns.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Experience in the related field will be an added advantage
- Proven videography / photography experience. Please include a portfolio of previous work;
- Competent in video and photo editing software;
- Good English proficiency;
- Able to travel to other locations for filming and photoshoots.
What will I do?
- Shoot, edit and produce original and creative videos;
- Travel to our project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Photography skills are required occasionally.
- Manage the organisation’s YouTube channel;
- Commit working on the entire video post-production process, including impact analysis;
- Ensure all content is in line with company branding policy or requirements of clients.
- Handle all photography needs of the organization as needed, photo editing, and impromptu, offsite photography needs;
- Managing the shooting, production, editing, and archiving responsibilities of high-quality photography for multiple platforms (web, print, social media);
- Develop high quality imagery to supplement the intersections of multimedia projects, managing photography coverage for report and historical purposes and to help people understand the impact of programmes in near real time.
- Support Communication team and Programme representatives for day to day and emergency situations;
- Supplementing social media teams and experience managing a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat, and experience leveraging such platforms to expand the reach of imagery;
- Travel to project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Ensure all content is in line with the organization’s branding policy or requirements from Partners/Clients.