Provide support to the technical team, system start-up, client’s support, site visits. Technical documents preparation, online monitoring accounts preparation, and any other ad-hoc tasks related to the job.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum SPM or Diploma in Engineering fields
- Able to keep documents in check
- Able to keep a record of submission
- Able to produce timely and precise reports
- Able to attend to onsite requirements of any equipment change
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have a good and stable internet connection at all times.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Must have a driving license: B or D
- Excellent people and communication skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy’s values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Working knowledge and implementation of G Suite, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Ability to understand technical terms
- Ability to work independently, self-driven and proactive as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills.
What will I do?
- Documents preparation
- Daily system update in Hubspot and other platforms
- Meter change/site visit within Klang Valley
- Assist in Data Management
- Assist in problem solving for set up wifi configuration and monitoring for inverters
Online training will be provided and candidates are to have good and stable internet connection at all times.