SOLS Energy designs, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems in Malaysia & South East Asia. We embody social and environmental responsibility to give back to underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy.
What do I get?
- Training in solar panel installations and systems.
- On-the-job training and mentoring.
- Salary and target-based incentives.
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth sector.
What do I need?
- Certificate and/or Diploma in Engineering related studies (e.g. Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, etc) or related fields.
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar and Electrical Circuits.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred language: English proficiency is an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge in designs, installation, direct contact with solar equipment
- Conceptual understanding of solar photovoltaic technology and grid-tied solar PV systems
- Experience with environmental and safety requirements is a plus
- Passionate towards Solar Energy and contributing towards sustainable energy.
- Interest to learn, grow and develop technical skills in the solar industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and proactive attitude.
- Good oral skills which are essential for team communication.
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as working independently when appropriate
- Comfortable with heights.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift heavy equipment.
What will I do?
- Install solar panels and support structures in accordance with building codes and standards.
- Build mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment, as specified.
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms.
- Perform testing, production, and/or maintenance of solar PV panels and systems.
- Assist wiremen in connecting PV panels to the electrical system.
- Assist wiremen in identifying methods for laying out, orienting, and mounting modules or arrays to ensure efficient installation, electrical configuration, or system maintenance.
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, methodology and safety.
- Preparation of the tools needed for every installation as required.