We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Solar PV and how it benefits customers.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 5,000 – RM 6,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Sales, Management, Marketing, or equivalent studies.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Google Drive is preferred
- Sales experience in Solar PV or related industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Wide connections across Malaysia
- Complimentary industry
- Commercial Solar PV
- Residential Solar PV
- Industrial Hardware
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Required languages: English & Mandarin
- Bonus languages: Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms
- Has experience building a sales team
What will I do?
- To research, and identify new market opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships or new ways in reaching existing markets
- Seek out appropriate contacts in residential, financial institutions, or other partnerships that may be of interest to the company.
- Appropriate recruitment, screening and selection of sales candidates that can fit the company culture and deliver KPI’s in a timely manner
- Meet with customer/clients face to face or over the phone
- To manage and grow the business to customer selling entity of solar installations
- Measure and monitor sales rep activity on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure that time management/goal achievement is attained. To also reprimand or discipline sales individuals when daily performance is not achieved.
- To lead and manage all sales operations direct to the consumer of the sales team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Including but not limited to designing and implementing strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure strong presence
- Manage objectives setting, coaching, motivating and performance monitoring of sales reps
- To find creative ways to generate more leads for the company through different platforms (online, on the ground) as well as preparing the marketing materials for the various B2C programs.
- To develop sales plan and campaigns to ensure the different departments within the sales team achieve monthly/yearly KPIs and sales performance maintained on target / exceeding the yearly goals mainly on new recruitment, numbers of installations / team sales
- To formulate and implement competitive customers retention strategies as well as to grow the assigned portfolio managed accounts
- To increase sales volume, revenue, market share, build strengthen relationship via value propositions like marketing programs, events, recognition training programs etc in order to sustain the main business
- To maintain and enhance standards of service and after sales with existing key customers within the respective managed portfolio
- To support the Head of Department by furnishing reports on the different departments under the responsibility of this role on a timely basis
- To attend day to day operational related matters e.g building reports for our current partners or stakeholders, to advance researches regarding the market and other administrative duties related to the role such as commission payouts, report development.
- To have clear and advanced knowledge on using and setting up softwares in relation to sales responsibilities such as hubspot, messagebird, omni and other apps related to the field.
- Responsible for the customer experience life cycle, ensuring that a quality customer experience is provided at all stages of customer journey with the SOLS products and services
- Responsible for customer evaluation and feedback, and subsequently analysis and dispersion of knowledge and findings to all stakeholder
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new sales initiatives including but not limited to creating sales pipelines, marketing materials and sales materials (proposals, brochures, scripts).
- Improve process workflow, sales delivery and pitch, and sales strategies for adoption
- Engage C-Level executives and articulate recommended solutions at board level through “high-level presentations”.
- Research and identify potential locations and opportunities to expand business
- Analyse and identify population based on the business location.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Implement an effective marketing strategy to attract customers and lead generation
- Focusing on actively engaging with customers and developing strong professional relationship through high touch client service, aiming at helping our clients to make right decision of financial planning
- To monitor, motivate and engage with respective sales representatives in their base locations to further push, motivate and deliver KPI’s