SOLS 24/7 has a long history of engaged, productive employees, and we’re looking for a Human Resources (HR) Manager to continue this happy tradition and to lead our HR department.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience in HR, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve developing effective internal procedures, handling employee-related issues, leading recruiting and retention efforts, and keeping performance at peak levels, while there is also great opportunity for developing and refining systems driving continuous improvements within the company.
We are eager to find a HR Manager who is naturally good at identifying problems, finding solutions, and nurturing job satisfaction, to handle the ever-changing nature of the workforce.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 5,000 – RM 8,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or an equivalent study.
- 5-10 years experience in human resources.
- Passion for and affinity with working in the impact sector, especially with education and renewable energy initiatives.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- High proficiency in English is required.
- High proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office or Google Suite.
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature.
- Excellent people management skills and ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Understanding of labour law, employment act, and industrial laws of Malaysia.
- Understanding of the company values, principles and objectives.
What will I do?
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefit programs, capacity building, and career development, creating a positive and meaningful work experience with attractive compensation, benefits and growth opportunities.
- Design, implement and enhance recruitment strategies to attract the right talents with the required skills and experience to fill job vacancies in the organization.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR, employment, and industrial requirements and compliance, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with the internal hiring managers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling meetings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.