We are looking for a Sales Support Executive who will play a crucial supporting role to the Sales team in ensuring each deals closed are successfully executed. He / She will champion and own the crucial steps e.g. document & payment collection, liaising with Operations & Sales team towards installation of the Solar PV system at client’s residence.
The key ingredient to excel in this role is discipline, engaging, self motivated and highly organized. Experience in Renewable Energy is preferred.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 2,000 – 3,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Master’s Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma in Science (Physics) or Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic, etc) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar, Teaching, Communication and Training, Good interpersonal skills, Proactive attitude, comfortable with communal living and respectable business knowledge, Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently when appropriate;
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skills: flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with communal living.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Assists the client to improve before and after-sales service.
- Collecting SEDA registration documents from the client
- Processing documents for SEDA application
- Schedule installation for the client
- Creating SOPs for the department
- Ensure the documents are collected
- Ensure a smooth process for pre-sales
- Collect Pre-Installation Checklist
- Assist in pre-sales ticket and post-sales ticket
- Assist in making sure internal SOPs are up-to-date and client-centric.