We are looking for a dedicated sales promoter to join our time, with experience and knowledge in attracting and educating new customers, assisting with events and improving market knowledge of products and services. The ideal candidate has a passion for solar energy, is a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, customer-centric and is motivated to inspire others.
What do I need?
Essential education / qualifications
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in marketing preferable.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Must be able to perform physical activities on the job, which include kneeling, lifting, bending, carrying, walking, climbing and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- 1-2 years working experience in retail sales or event management.
- Flexible, proactive attitude, and good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with working hours, willing to push beyond required hours
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Passion for solar energy solutions / renewable energy in general;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy’s values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product and services for their needs.
- Attracting customers to sign up as leads and pay deposit to book product
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways.
- Setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Distributing samples, merchandise and providing feedback for improvement to the management team.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
- Discipline in working culture and dedicated
- Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)