We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager, with experience and technical knowledge in electric vehicles and the EV charging ecosystem. Someone with understanding and passion to solve the EV charging infrastructure in Malaysia, providing customers with the right products and solutions, a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, with motivation to join the growing business, position ChargeSingh brand, market it and close deals.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 3,000 – RM 5,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Essential education and Preferred Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar;
- Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot & Google Analytics qualifications are not necessary, but an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organisation skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
Content & Branding
- Ensure the ChargeSingh branding and tone is accurately displayed across all online assets;
- Content review and approval for outgoing communication materials through social media, newsletter publications and inter-departmental collateral requests, among others;
- Ensure that content contributes towards the organisation’s larger objectives.
- Liaise with external partners to build and maintain a good working relationship;
- Explore new opportunities that are relevant and have the potential to contribute towards organisational growth.
- Includes Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media, among others;
- Create new ad campaigns to meet organizational objectives;
- Continuously optimize the performance of existing ad campaigns;
- Ensure that the Google Ad Grants account compliance requirements are fulfilled;
- Monitor performance of online platforms (bookings, schedulings, leads, etc) and make recommendations to the content team;
- Monitor performance of advertising campaigns and feedback best-performing assets with the Marcomms team (copy/graphics/video etc);
- Oversee all social media channels and ensuring online community is engaged with the brand;
- Monthly report to determine ROI of digital campaigns;
- Utilise digital marketing best practices and keep up-to-date with the latest trends/insights/technology.
- Ideate angles for media stories with use of organisation-owned data;
- Prepare press releases and media galleries;
- Disseminate press release to media outlets & follow-up until publication;
- Update the media contact database and engage relevant outlets when required.
- Monitor overall performance of online learning platform (bookings, classes etc);
- Ensure the platform’s UX is upheld by checking for broken links, slow page load speeds or busy visual display of information with web developer;
- Review class details at random to ensure there are no errors;
- Community engagement with users who have experienced difficulties on the platform;
- Ensure timely upload of new class content by the publishing team.