We are looking for a Sales Engineer, with experience and technical knowledge in electricity and electrical products. Someone with understanding and passion for the solar industry, a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, with motivation to join the growing business and ability to close deals.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Master’s Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent; Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- GCPV preferred
- Coral draw or autocad
- Possess at least STPM/Diploma in Science (Physics) or Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic, etc) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar, Teaching, Communication and Training, Good interpersonal skills, Proactive attitude, comfortable with communal living and respectable business knowledge, Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently when appropriate;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skill(s): flexible, proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills, comfortable with communal living.
What will I do?
Sales & Marketing:
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers;
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs;
- Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compass, drone, and computer software;
- Develop marketing or strategic plans for sales territories;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
- Manage and incorporate SOLS Energy products to the Malaysian market;
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Assist in collateral development by developing content, designs and communication strategies.
Solar PV System Design:
- Developing and consulting on Solar System Designs using relevant software;
- Preparation of project proposals for clients and partner organizations.
- Cooperation and consultations with the team of electricians, executives and directors;
- Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with clients, stakeholders and solar energy companies;
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook and Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Provide customers with information such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates;
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers;
- Assist Technical team in writing of proposals, presentations and campaigns