Start Date: 1 December 2021
Bring in sales for SOLS Energy.
Ensure that the brand & product is known to the market.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM3,500 – RM4,000 (excluding commission)
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- No minimum education requirement, but tertiary education is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in sales
- Knowledge of renewable energy / solar panels would be an added advantage
- Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision
- Team player despite each SE will be responsible for their own target
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Familiar with Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Multilingual with excellent communication skills in BM, English, Mandarin, proficiency in other dialects an added advantage
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
What will I do?
- Converting leads into sales
- Generate own leads for converting
Key Targets and Results
- Each will be given a target to carry, revised after the first 3 months and subsequently the next 3 months with the company. Each SE must consistently hit the target given.
- Detailed KPIs will be given.