We are looking for a retail Sales Coordinator, with experience and technical knowledge in sales monitoring and performance management. The ideal candidate has a passion for solar energy, is a communicative, open-minded and team-spirited person, and is motivated to improve sales processes and enhance our customer’s journey.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 3,500 – RM 5,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Essential education / qualifications
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental / Health / Safety), Sales, Management, Marketing, or equivalent studies.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Google Drive is preferred
- 1-2 years retail sales experience
- 1-2 years of leadership or management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and apply skills; and to train and develop staff
- Ability to be on the feet most of the day, or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Must be able to perform physical activities on the job, which include kneeling, lifting, bending, carrying, walking, climbing and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in sales or business operations.
- Flexible, proactive attitude, and good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with working hours, willing to push beyond required hours
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Passion for solar energy solutions / renewable energy in general;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy’s values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Assigning territories and quotas to company sales staff
- Coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
- Maintaining supplies of sales presentation materials, including slides and brochures
- Analyzing customer shopping data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers
- Tracking the quotas and goals of each member of the sales team
- Entering lead and order information into the company database
- Answering client questions regarding their account or sales products
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design and financing to optimize sales
- Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation
- Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations, weekly report card sessions and weekly sales meetings
- Execution of company merchandising, procurement assistance, monitoring of stock levels
- Maintain the sales quota through inside sales at retail store on a daily basis
- Supervise actions of the retail sales associates within his/her department
- Prepare cost analysis, quotes and profit calculations
- Maintain knowledge of new products and research, primarily computer systems
- Endeavor to meet and exceed team member expectations by providing department and service teamwork
- Demonstrate teamwork by assisting and cooperating with co-workers as needed
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain confidentiality of company and all customer information
- Represent companies in areas of public relations like trade shows, parades, etc.
- Achieve needed results and a high level of sales performance
- Assist sales team with managing and training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks with both internal and external sales representatives
- Oversee preparation of displays, merchandise, and presentations
- Coordinate the flow of goods from the stockroom to the sales floor, and do merchandise replenishment
- Assist the store team in maintaining housekeeping standards and store’s visual objectives by straightening merchandise and assisting in fixture and floor changes
- Oversee and ensure compliance of all staff with established company policies.
- Monitor lead generation and customer sales uptake numbers on a daily, monthly basis and focused on improving numbers to reach overall KPI’s