The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs for Solar Panels.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Cerificate / Diploma in Graphic Design
- Familiar with Auto CAD / CoralDRAW or similar illustrating software
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to understand information communicated and transfer into actions
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Strong proficiency in English (essential) & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- We are looking for a proposal Drawing Executive to perform all phases of proposal drawing work including planning, designing, and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new panel designs, extensions, alterations, restorations, and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design produced
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations on site
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals