At SOLS Energy, we are always looking to strengthen our organisation by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a Project Management Executive to support the organisation with installation coordination, inter-department planning, information and document management.
Our ideal candidate will have solid time management and excellent organisational skills with 2-3 years of experience in project management or operations. This role requires a candidate with good interpersonal skills as you’ll often be communicating with internal and external parties.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 2,800 – RM 4,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Programme Management, Operations Management, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in Programme Management, Operations, or similar.
- Good time management and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Real team player mentality.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite or similar office software as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in (oral and written) English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential.
- Familiarity in dealing with government agencies is an advantage.
- Affinity with the mission and values of SOLS Energy.
What will I do?
Objectives of the Role
- Ensure the daily installation process is completed by the Installation team;
- Manage various operational tasks based on the needs of the company;
- Provide operational and administrative support to our projects;
- Maintain and follow a structured file management system to ensure sustainability and systematic information arrangement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Gather all necessary information regarding installation projects from the relevant departments (e.g. roof layout, site pictures, equipment).
- Plan and schedule the installation bookings with the Installation Manager and Sales representative.
- Schedule installation dates and details according to internal SOP’s.
- Prepare, collect, and register the documentation, forms, and data for each installation (e.g. Delivery Order, Customer Feedback Form, additional Invoice)
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors and outsourced partners to ensure installations can be completed successfully.
- Report and discuss any post-installation issues with the Installation Manager and Customer Success department.
- Execute various operational tasks based on the needs of the department.