We are looking for a dedicated sales lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management. The sales lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
To be successful as a sales lead, you should have excellent sales and leadership skills, as well as strong customer service skills. You should also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of Solar PV and how it benefits customers.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 4,000 – 5,500
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Sales, Management, Marketing, or equivalent studies.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Google Drive is preferred
- Sales experience in Solar PV or related industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Wide connections across Malaysia
- Complimentary industry
- Commercial Solar PV
- Residential Solar PV
- Industrial Hardware
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Required languages: English & Mandarin
- Bonus languages: Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms
- Has experience building a sales team
What will I do?
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team’s sales performance.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- Define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to the team
- Analyse patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- Implement sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drive enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Build strong relationships with the external partners and consumers