We are on a mission to address energy poverty in Malaysia and we are looking for a Program Manager to help drive our strategic initiatives. We believe that energy access is a right of every person, and our goal is to develop and run strategic programs to deliver on that promise. This role offers you an exciting and meaningful opportunity to shape the direction of the team in driving energy access in the country.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for defining internal roadmaps to close the gap in energy poverty, and driving outcomes by taking full ownership of complex projects.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to plan, oversee, coordinate and execute the various projects and other strategic initiatives for Green CSR. You need to be a strong communicator to our various stakeholders, to understand and manage varying interests and needs. You need to have a demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively in managing multiple evolving programs. You need to have a proven track record in leading projects to completion. You need to be creative and adaptable and are able to manage uncertainties. Ideally, you possess a program management background.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 2,000 – RM 5,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in project management or program management
- Knowledge in managing data
- Successful track record leading program development from idea to execution
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive attitude, comfortable with communal living and respectable business knowledge
- Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently when appropriate
What will I do?
- You will own the mapping of Orang Asli energy needs, from coordination of data collection to analysis of data to the publishing of the findings in a way that is accessible to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a funnel of potential sponsors and manage relationship building with existing and potential sponsors.
- Plan the overall solar sponsorship program and monitor the progress
- Create a deployment plan for the deployment of solar to villages
- Manage stakeholder communication and align deliverables on the program’s outcomes.