We are hiring a Program Coordinator who is passionate about renewable energy. The incumbent will interface with other teams in the organization and support them with solutions to make what they do easier and yield better outcomes.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or any other related business field.
- Proven experience as a program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Tech-savvy, proficient in G Suite and other tools
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Understanding of SOLS values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace
What will I do?
- Support planning and coordination of solar employee programs and its activities
- Ensure the implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications within the team through our digital communication platforms.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development