We provide great opportunities for enthusiastic graduates and young professionals to join our organization as a Professional Placement to transition into the workplace. As a Professional Placement trainee, you will be assigned to a department based on your study background and interest. We have professional placements in Human Resource, Marketing and Communications, Business Strategy, Business Development, Sales, Operations & Administration, Information Technology, and more.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months to gain full exposure;
- Completed a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study;
- High proficiency in English both in written and oral communication;
- Good communication and people skills.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Able to report remotely or physically to work on a regular and punctual basis;
- Passionate about solar energy, sustainability and environmental causes;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suite, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Detail-oriented and good administrative skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Assist with achieving business goals;
- Fulfil tasks set out by your supervisor;
- Support with current and upcoming projects;
- Participate in meetings, team building and events;
- Bringing positive energy to the company;
- Foster good relationships with staff members;
- Assisting with fieldwork or visiting work sites as and when required;
- Willing to learn about aspects of the company;
- Weekly report to your supervisor.