Assisting the Operations Team of SOLS Energy in reviewing report writing, following up with the clients, obtaining necessary licenses, logistics coordination, inventory management and more.
What do I get?
- Paid Internship
Develop job skills while getting paid.
On-job training for position-related tasks.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics; Business Administration; Communications or equivalent;
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Is assertive and able to work in a majority male-based company and industry
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Has good time management skills, patient and polite;
What will I do?
- To assist in reviewing, collecting, and organizing documents for NEM Application;
- To assist in processing the NEM Application to SEDA, TNB and relevant parties;
- To assist in processing the meter change date;
- To assist Liaising with regulators from TNB, SEDA and MIDA;
- To assist in Liaising with clients regarding NEM application;
- To assist in monitoring cleaning work;
- Keeping up the pantry with cleanliness, loaded with refreshments;
- Liaising for maintenance work for office;
- Monitoring the car usage and the car usage listing.
- To assist in follow up with clients;
- To assist in handle client’s complaints -Resolve client’s issue. E.g withdrawal, etc;
- To assist in preparing client documents;
- To assist and send client’s documents with feedback form;
- Updating, process listing, updating Trello when necessary, sop documents as well updating team members on operational procedures.
- Updating Hubspot, process listing, updating Trello