Assisting the Operations Team of SOLS Energy in preparing and compiling applications, following up with the clients, obtaining necessary licenses, logistics coordination, inventory management and more.
What do I get?
- Paid Internship
Develop job skills while getting paid.
On-job training for position-related tasks.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics; Business Administration; Communications or equivalent;
- Able to commit for a minimum period of 3 months internship;
- Allowance is provided.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Good proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Has good time management skills, patient and polite;
What will I do?
- Assist in reviewing, collecting, and organizing documents for NEM Application;
- Assist in processing the NEM Application to SEDA, TNB and relevant parties;
- Assist in processing the meter change date;
- Assist in liaising with regulators from TNB, SEDA and MIDA;
- Assist in liaising with clients regarding NEM application;
- Schedule building maintenance visit and cleaning work;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the pantry and load it with refreshments.
- Provide support in follow up with clients;
- Provide support in handling client’s complaints
- Provide support in preparing client’s documents;
- Update and respond using Hubspot, Trello and Slack.