At SOLS Energy, we are always looking to strengthen our organisation by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking an Operations & Admin Executive to help us verify and process client documentation, submit applications and compile documents to secure NEM quota for our residential and commercial clients.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, 1-2 years experience in operations and administrative works. This role requires a candidate with good interpersonal skills as you’ll often be communicating with internal staff and external parties, such as TNB, SEDA, MIDA and ST.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM2,000 – RM3,000 (depending on qualifications, skills, and experience.)
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Operations & Admin Executive, or similar.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with limited direct supervision and effective task management.
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to the management team.
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite or similar office software as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in (oral and written) English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential.
- Familiarity in dealing with government agencies is an advantage.
- Affinity with the mission and values of SOLS Energy.
What will I do?
- Ensure the documents collected by the sales team are verified and meet the requirement of the authority agencies (TNB, SEDA, MIDA and ST);
- Secure the NEM quota by submitting an application via an online portal (eNEM);
- Compile the hard copy documentation using a structured file management system;
- Implement a structured file management system to ensure sustainability and systematic information arrangement;
- Execute various operational tasks based on the operational needs of the company.
- Verify documentation and process application via submission portal for NEM Application to SEDA, TNB and relevant parties;
- Responsible for renewal and registration of licenses of SOLS Energy;
- Compile and manage internal document filing;
- Ensure application processes are being executed in line with the company and regulatory requirements;
- Assist with the office management – pantry stock up, cleaning schedule and stationery purchase, access cards, office utilities and general errand works
- Assist the department with any other Operations-related tasks.