We at SOLS Energy are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team of passionate Sols who are experienced, creative marketing employee and determined to drive digital transformation for our company. The Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Conduct and use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
Who are we?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise that lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities, and planet. We are technology enthusiasts, sustainability activists, and energy visionaries who are on the way to providing clean energy to every house. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 3,000 – RM 4,500
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing and executing B2B marketing campaigns
- Proven experience with social media and web analytics tools
- Familiar with market research techniques
- Experienced in the ideation, implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Requires Digital Marketing Skills
- A multi-tasking and detailed-oriented person
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written)
- Positive, flexible and well organised to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
What will I do?
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Analyzing market trends and conducting competitor research
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecast
- Responsible for creating strategies, setting up, analyzing & optimizing digital marketing campaigns across platforms
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to the Head of Marketing
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with your counterparts in Marketing to plan, design, and manage our key acquisition channels. You will focus on lead and customer conversion – monitoring performance of online advertising funnels and optimizing campaigns
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results