The Marketing Executive is primarily responsible for the implementation/execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and copywriting. The Marketing Executive is part of the Comms Team and works closely with the MarComms Manager to share our stories/news/promotions with our beneficiaries, partners and followers across various platforms. It requires a candidate that is passionate about the art of marketing.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 2,000 – 3,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in, Advertising Media Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication or equivalent field.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events to increase company and brand awareness
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses