We are looking for young and energetic talent who will be responsible for the company’s marketing and communication strategies as well as overall branding and image. The director will be responsible to prepare annual marketing plans, campaigns, events, set the marketing budget and analyse the market and competitors. Offline marketing, online marketing and Lead acquisition is part of the main responsibility for this individual.
The incumbent is also responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to a marketing department.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 8,000 – RM 12,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Essential education, experience and knowledge
- MA in Marketing, Management or Bachelor’ Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Communications or similar relevant field
- Proven marketing experience of at least 5years
- Wide experience with digital marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Being customer-centric
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of renewable energy would be an added advantage
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Familiar with Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Multilingual with excellent communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin, proficiency in other dialects an added advantage
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
What will I do?
- Lead the company’s offline and online marketing efforts
- Lead generation & acquisition improvements,
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts on maximum lead generation and brand awareness
- Communicating marketing plans and reports to the board
- Build awareness and positioning of the company’s brand
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop maximum output and quality designs and productions.
- Organising company conferences, trade shows and events
- Research on the performance plan of our products and after-sales services, including market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Understanding and developing budget and finances, including expenditures, research and development
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and external data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work closely with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze the company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns