The Logistics & Operations Executive will ensure the warehouse, including all equipment and goods, is well organized and safely stored and secured, as well as the inventory management is well kept and updated at all times. The job also includes the preparation of goods and the coordination of logistic arrangements for the solar installations to our clients.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics or a similar field.
- 1-2 years of experience with procurement & logistics or in a similar position.
- Experience in construction, engineering, or similar fields.
- Experienced in project management;
- Strong planning and scheduling skills;
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia & English;
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Must possess own transport;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail and organization;
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Ability to multitask effectively, managing multiple projects to meet deadlines and priorities;
- Ability to manage third-party suppliers, partners, and vendors.
What will I do?
- Prepare and pack equipment and goods for scheduled installations at the warehouse.
- Maintaining inventory of warehouse items.
- Organize and upkeep of the warehouse.
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal department to ensure timely delivery of products to site and meet the project schedule.
- Choose the right mode of transport vehicles and other timely delivery of goods to be shipped.
- Coordinate and arrange vehicles to transport equipment from warehouse to site.
- Knowledge and work experience of shipping arrangement and documents.
- Track product delivery and logistics information to ensure on-time arrival.
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required.