This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia’s most expansive humanitarian organisations, with a variety of projects under its belt. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and assist with design-related projects.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in graphic design/media/marketing industries;
- Knowledge of graphic design best-practices;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
- High English proficiency (written and verbal);
- Great attention to visual details;
- Good knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Fireworks).
What will I do?
- Initiate and oversee design projects, from conception to delivery;
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics;
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art;
- Ensuring visual storytelling and branding is consistent for internal and external communications.
- Liaise with marketing and communications teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy;
- Proactively come up with marketing-related initiatives;
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors;