We are hiring a Data Management Strategist who is passionate about renewable energy. The incumbent will interface with other teams in the organization and support them with solutions to make what they do easier and yield better outcomes.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- BSc/BA in computer science, Information technology or other relevant fields
- Proven experience in data management
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in G Suite (Google Data Studio, Sheets, Docs, etc.) & other tools such as Airtable or Smartsheets is a plus
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What will I do?
- Support development, enhancement, and maintenance of multiple datasets.
- Interact with customers and other teams to obtain data requirements for new and existing applications.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Audit data on a regular basis and ensure data integrity.
- Develop process improvements for data management activities.
- Perform data analysis using statistical tools.
- Generate data reports on a periodic basis for management and customers.
- Identify and correct data entry errors.