SOLS 24/7 places a lot of importance in communication. We have an in-house marketing and communications team to help establish our presence in the online space and in the eyes of the public.
As the Copywriting Executive, you will tackle press releases for the media, write to promote our programmes, long-form content for our blog, website, newsletter and social media platforms, as well as lend a hand wherever you can for the various events we put up during the working year. You will be responsible for generating original ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM 2,500 – 4,000
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in advertising or writing
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at once;
- Able to initiate and lead projects and campaigns;
- Excellent research skills;
- Able to teach oneself new skills.
- Knowledge in online content strategy and creation
- Familiar with keyword research for long-form content
- Aware of SEO best practices
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule;
- Passionate about community development and management in both individual and community-wide intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Write copy for blog, website, social media, ads and newsletter in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Write official letters, award submissions, impact stories, proposals and reports;
- Content creation for online campaigns.
- Conduct interviews where needed;
- Scriptwriting and storyboard planning for videos;
- Copywriters need creativity, good communication skills.
- Collaborate with different teams to proofread/edit copy to meet content expectations
- Ensure that all copywriting material produced both internally and externally are accurate and error-free
- Provide copywriting suggestions to different teams to improve materials being produced