At SOLS Energy, our mission is to connect people, businesses and humanitarians to real sustainable energy solutions.
The Business Specialist Intern will assist the Sales Department with day-to-day activities and responsibilities, including research work and assisting with the materials required like proposals and other marketing materials. The intern will also be responsible for contributing to any other assigned tasks in the Department.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Obtained or currently studying Bachelor’s Degree
- Enrolled in a university degree program
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Knowledge in sustainable and renewable energy
- Proficient in using Google Suites
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Ability to report on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule environment;
- Passionate in clean and sustainable energy or in working on real-world climate change solutions;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Great communication and people skills;
- Understanding of the values, principles and objectives of SOLS Energy;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Creating proposal templates and other marketing materials
- Assist with basic graphic design
- Assist with copywriting
- Assist with preparation of sales materials
- Assist with organising and clearing of the database, which includes input of data and records
- Research on Market Analysis