At SOLS Energy, we connect people and businesses to real sustainable energy solutions.
The Business Development Intern will assist our Business Development Department with day-to-day activities and responsibilities. This includes research work to enhance data used in the marketing visuals and preparation of presentation decks used in external meetings. The Intern will also be responsible to contribute to any other assigned tasks in the Department. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the environment with significant interest in the business aspects of the renewable energy sector.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Obtained or currently studying for Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Enrolled in a university degree program or graduated in the past 6 months
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in an energy sector
- Knowledge in sustainable and renewable energy
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships;
- Understanding of the values, principles and objectives of SOLS Energy and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Additional skills that would be great to have:
- Previous experience with customer relationship management (i.e. HubSpot)
- Past employment or project history in sustainable development
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (BM)
- Former experience in sales
What will I do?
- Market research relevant to worldwide ESG (Environmental, Sustainable Corporate Governance) initiatives.
- Assist with database, input information, data and records.
- Creating template materials.
- Organising internal documents.
- Designing presentations for programs.
- Identify potential corporations for partnerships.
- Help prepare information and research, update/maintain presentation decks
- Assist in launching new initiatives