At SOLS Energy, we connect people and businesses to real sustainable energy solutions.
The Business and Admin Intern will assist our Business Development Department with day-to-day activities and responsibilities. We are looking for candidates who are passionate to learn about the environment with significant interest in the business aspects of the renewable energy sector.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
- Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Enrolled in a certificate/ diploma/ degree program or graduated in Business study or Green Energy in the past 12 months
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working inflexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers, and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships;
- Understanding of the values, principles and objectives of SOLS Energy and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Previous experience with customer relationship management (i.e. HubSpot)
- Past employment or project history in sustainable development
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (BM)
- Former experience in sales
What will I do?
- Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
- Assist on records management
- Help improve administration procedures
- Market research
- Creating template materials
- Designing presentations for programs
- Assist in identifying potential corporations for partnerships
- Market research relevant to worldwide ESG (Environmental, Sustainable Corporate Governance) initiatives
- Assist with database, input information, data, and records
- Help prepare information and research, update/maintain presentation decks
- Assist in launching new initiatives