We are looking for a candidate who is familiar with G-suite, able to track logistics correctly and type at 35 wpm.
What do I get?
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum SPM, Certificate in Business or Logistics
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Knowledge in CRM software, Basic email typing and construction
- Knowledge in chops and stamps of government departments
- Basic communication skills to liaise with relevant departments.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Strong drive to ensure installations and technical duties are performed with high precision;
- Strong proficiency in English (essential) & Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written);
- Excellent people and team player skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Verify documents received and perform checks for errors on documents before sending out
- Managing documents in CRM, assigning documents to correct departments and PIC’s
- Filing and cataloguing documents as needed
- Able to perform Data Entry with minimal to zero errors, able to type up to 30 wpm
- Tracking of delivery orders, postages and couriers and able to update supervisors on ETA’s according to needs when suffice.
- Ad hoc related admin duties
- Be able to deliver information with minimal references and checking.
- Must be aware of all daily processes and keep track of records of incoming and outgoing mailings & documents
- Aware of the logistics of all current and upcoming projects.