The Accounts Executive position would be accountable for supporting the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of SOLS Energy Sdn Bhd. He/She would work alongside the Accounting Manager and be a part of our accounts team, which recognizes hard work and passion for numbers.
What do I get?
- Salary Range
RM1,800 – 2,500
- Job Advancement
An opportunity for growth – personally and professionally.
- Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
- Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): time management, organizing, communication, Knowledge of Accounting System, Microsoft Excel;
- Required language(s): English;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS Energy Sdn Bhd values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Petty cash. Control and handle petty cash claims and cash in advance requests from staff;
- Perform daily/weekly Bank reconciliation;
- Managing account receivables and follow up payments from Clients;
- Check and verify all invoices received are valid; process payment to Business Partners, Govt/Statutory Bodies, etc. on weekly basis;
- Daily/weekly posting of accounting transactions into Accounting System;
- Prepare Profit and Loss report and balance sheet reconciliation at every month end to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records;
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses while resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
- Coordinating activities with other departments and handle enquiries for all Accounts related matters;
- Assist procurement team on inventory management;
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time;